PTO needs your help! The Father-Daughter and Mother-Son dances are the two BIG events that PTO hosts every year! You won't want to miss out on this memorable evening that includes food, a photo, and raffle prizes.
Mother-Son: Saturday, Feb. 9 @ 6:30-8:30.
Father-Daughter: Saturday, Feb. 16 @ 6:30-8:30.
Sadly, last year there were not enough volunteers to be able to do the mother-son event. These nights have been a long-standing tradition at Mistletoe. We hope you will come, but PTO needs your help to make sure they happen.
How can you help??
- Volunteer - PTO especially needs help working at the mother-son event with tickets, taking photos, serving food, etc. Please contact the office or PTO president if you can help out.
- Donations: If you don't have time to help at the event, you can donate. Here are some needed items:
- 10 cases of soda
- 10 packs of cookies (cannot be homemade)
- 6 packs of brownie bites (48 ct. individually wrapped)
- 6 boxes of mini Rice Krispies treats (50 ct.)
- Raffle basket items or cash toward the purchase of items.
Pre-sale of tickets is coming soon. We hope everyone will be there to join in the fun!
Sixth graders wrapped up a unit of study on ancient Egypt by creating a museum of artifacts. Fifth-grade students got to tour the museum while students shared about their projects and their expertise on Egypt.